Are You Shopping for a New Car?
Today, it is no longer just about the art of keeping up with the trends, safety is a priority! Driving informed and safe is not expensive, it’s priceless! Be sure to add these safety systems to your shopping cart!
Safety Systems Checklist:
- AEB (automatic emergency braking)
- CAEB (city automatic emergency braking)
- HAEB (high-speed automatic emergency braking)
- PD (pedestrian detection)
- LDW (lane departure warning)
- LKA (lane-keeping assistance)
- BSW (blind-spot warning)
- RCTW (rear cross-traffic warning)
- Rear AEB (rear automatic emergency braking)
- FCW (forward collision warning)
Discover more about these safety systems by joining our community! Empower yourself to drive safe and informed!
FeaturesFirst Auto has been a good resource for me during these times. Right now I have been shopping for a new car, and I do not know a lot about the features of the car.
Before I buy my next car with new advance technology I will like to be informed and empowered.
Right now I am currently driving a 2013 Dodge dart. In these times I know I need a more reliable car for me and my family. My next car is going to have new technology in it.
Before I drive I am going to make sure I am educated on things like what type of oil does it take, instead of being excited about the design of the car.
Empowerment, and education is key in the future of cars.