Are You Shopping for a New Car?
Today, it is no longer just about the art of keeping up with the trends, safety is a priority! Driving informed and safe is not expensive, it’s priceless! Be sure to add these safety systems to your shopping cart!
Safety Systems Checklist:
- AEB (automatic emergency braking)
- CAEB (city automatic emergency braking)
- HAEB (high-speed automatic emergency braking)
- PD (pedestrian detection)
- LDW (lane departure warning)
- LKA (lane-keeping assistance)
- BSW (blind-spot warning)
- RCTW (rear cross-traffic warning)
- Rear AEB (rear automatic emergency braking)
- FCW (forward collision warning)
Discover more about these safety systems by joining our community! Empower yourself to drive safe and informed!