California has experienced some of the worst fires this year that has claimed many lives and homes. On September 23, 2020, California became the leader in the U.S. in reducing greenhouse gas emissions by Gov. Newsom signing an executive order that will prohibit the sale of new gasoline and diesel powered vehicles after 2035. California is actively encouraging it’s residents to make the switch to EV!
One must ask the important question, “are you ready for an EV lifestyle”?
The main questions to ask yourself:
- How many miles do I drive each day?
- Do I have regular access to charging at home or at work?
- How much would the electricity costs be?
- Do I need a faster charging option, or can I charge overnight with a regular outlet?
- How often do I travel beyond the electric range?
- Are there charging stations in my local area or travel corridors?
The culture of transportation is changing as new technologies continue to enter the market! As climate change continues to have a global impact on the country, newer technologies that promote a greener earth will become the new standard!
It’s like the old saying goes, “out with the old and in with the new”! Empower yourself to become an early adopter of these technologies to drive safe and informed.
Discover more about the automated driving systems by joining our community! Empower yourself to drive safe and informed!